The health and safety of our members is extremely important to us. As such we at Turn8 have been monitoring the situation around the spread of the Coronavirus / COVID-19 pandemic.
As a precaution, and as required by the facility, our upcoming June event (Buttonwillow, June 19th, 2020) will be run under the following rules:
- Registration and waivers must be completed online prior to arriving at the track. Paper-based registration/waivers WILL NOT be available or accepted. Links will be provided closer to the event date.
- The track gates will open as normal at 7AM on the day of the event. You will be required to sign in with the facility (and pay the $10 gate fee).
- Immediately after sign-in with the facility, your online check-in will be verified and you will be provided your color-coded wrist band while in your car by a member of Turn8 staff.
- Mandatory drivers meetings for Beginner and Intermediate drivers will be held electronically via video conference. You may use your cellphone to attend, or dial-in. Details will be provided closer to the event on how to login to the drivers meeting. Advanced drivers can optionally attend, and we recommend doing so if possible.
- Social distancing will be required and enforced. Please maintain a distance of 6 feet from anyone not in your party.
- Masks should be worn when interacting with any person not in your party, or when entering any buildings onsite.
- Critical crew/non-drivers will be permitted, but please minimize guests/passengers as we are required to keep the person-count to a minimum.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 (yourself or anyone you have been with), or are exhibiting any symptoms, we do request that you contact us before attending the event, and we will be happy to discuss options around your registration. Under no circumstances should you attend if you have tested positive for the virus.
As the situation develops we will continue to issue updates, so stay tuned to our social media channels and email list.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.